Monday, October 15, 2012

Ghost Class

Ghost Class

Yesterday i went to Islamic Senior High School in my hometown to teach english lesson.It was first time i went there,so i didn't know the situation and condition before.I went there with my partner because he had known the place.At there like almost of people that didn't know the situation before automatically i decided to walk around.I saw one of class in the corner that so crowded with woman teacher  taught in front of class.She looked at me and gave smile,i replied her smile,after that i went to teacher office to meet my friend.I said that i had seen to my friend,but he laughed me."Were you kidding?"he asked me.He said nobody in that class,that was empty class,broken class.I didn't believe him,i went to that class to prove that my friend said.Finally i just saw empty class,there was nobody,there was nothing inside,i felt so scared at that time i went back to office taecher quickly.I said to my friend about it.My friend just laughed me,she said if you came to new place please said greeting first,maybe you were distrubed by something that stayed here.I realized my mistake,i promised if i went to new place i would greet first.

No comments:

Post a Comment