Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Percy Buttons



Percy Buttons

            Long time ago there was the man that had just moved to his new house in the bridge street.
Man : Finally i move to my new house. Woww!! It's bigger than my old house. New house, new environment, new neighbours and absolutelly new girl friend hehehe... ahhh i'm so tired, i wanna take a rest for a while.
(sitting in the chair for a minute).

Woman : (tok.. tok.. tok..). Anybody's home..? hello anybody's home?

Man : Emm... Who's that? Disturbing my rest time. Yeah wait minute. (krek... open the door). Oh my goodness, there is an angel. (shocked) what a beautiful girl you are. Come in please...

Woman : Ok, Thanks

Man : Sit down please

Woman : Ok, Btw are you new comer? I'm Sindya your neighbour. What's your name?

Man : Yes i'm new comer,I'm Fadil

Woman : Oh.. I see... where are you from..?

Man : My Grandmother is from France, My Grandfather is from Spain, My Father is From Italy, My Mother is from Indonesia, and I'm from Indonesia, exactly in Bandung, how about you?

Woman : I'm from england, exactly Arsenal, just kidding hehehe.. from London

Man : Oh.. Btw i'm sure your hobby is football?

Woman : How do you know?

Man : Because, you always make a goal in my heart

Woman : Aaahh.. you are..

Man : Btw do you like ice cream ?

Woman : Yes i do

Man : No wonder if you are sweet like an ice cream.

Woman : You are romantic person

Man : Hehehe.. i just say what's my heart says. Emm do you speak Bahasa?

Woman : Yes, just a little

Man : Ok, I would to sing a song for you. Let's sing together..

(ready sing a song)

Woman : It's so enjoyable i spend the time with you. But i must leave now, cause i have the other business, see you later.

Man : See you Later.

Percy Button : Dok.. dok.. dok..

Man : Wait minute... (open the door). Who are you?

Percy Button : I'm beggar, please give me beer, bread and cheese.

Man : Are you beggar? I don't think so? I don't believe in you, you are so cool, your performance better than me.

Percy Button : I'm really really beggar. If you don't believe me, i can prove it to you. This is my identity. (give id card)

Man : OMG so you are real beggar. But i just moved, i only have water and candy. Do you want it?

Percy Button : Yeah never mind., better than i get nothing

Man : yeah here it is.

Percy Button : Thank you.

Man : Your welcome

Percy Button : What song do you like? Just want to know i ever joined beggar idol.

Man : Wow that's ammazing i want indonesian song?

Percy Button : Ok, i'll represent it.

Man : Btw, how if we colaborate? I can play guitar too?

Percy Button : Ok that's great, what's song ?

Man : We represent

Percy Button : Ok(singing a song together)

Man : Wow that's great, we can do it next time.

Percy Button : Ok. Btw i have some business. I'll asking to the other house. Thanks and goodbye.

Man : Goodbye

Man : Huh.. This is my first experience meet international beggar. Amazing..

Woman : (Tok.. Tok.. Tok.. ) Good afternoon

Man : Wait Minute. I'll open. Ohh... an angel comes again, come in please, why do you come agein?  Do you miss me?

Woman : hehe, you are so over confident, i com again only to tell you about the beggar.

Man : Heh so what do you know about the beggar ?

Woman : He is Percy Button, he knocks every door in bridge street every month.

Man : Ohh.. i see.

Woman : And i'll tell you more about him, Actually he is my boyfriend.

Man : What do you say ? He is your boyfriend. I can't believe it.(shocked)

  The End

1 comment:

  1. no time to read....
    just wanna say MISS YOU SO MUCH BROTHER.....


    *Adi Supramono*

    ReplyDelete